- Full design.
- Splitters and combiner networks.
- Active splitters.
- Matrix networks.
- Power Test Setup (see below).
Project Example: Power Test Set
300 watts RF power amplifier test setup for internal use built into a portable 19-inch rack.
- 300 watts CW output from 20-512MHz.
- 0-60V 0-50V 1000W DC power supply.
- Independent control of power to amplifier, fans.
- Two 40A switches allow the operator to safely set power supply voltage and current limits before applying power to PA.
- LEDs indicate real-time status of operation.
- Signal generator, power sensors and cabling.
- Our own low loss dual 40dB directional coupler for forward and reverse power monitoring.
- 300 watts convection-cooled loads requiring no fans.
The Value Proposition:
- Computer to control generator and run data acquisition software.
- Infrared thermal imaging camera to locate hot spots.
- Wiring harness and terminal block work assembled in house.
- Dedicated test station eliminates time spent breaking down and building the setup when needed.
- Permanent cabling/wiring eliminates the possibility of costly errors.
- Hard-wired “dumb” circuitry without controller IC’s always works and cannot be hacked into!
|WMRA-2PD-0.5-6-N-2U-10CT||2-way Splitters||500||6000||N Female||19" x 2U, 10-count, Vertical|
|WMRA-4PD-0.5-6-S-3U-10CT||4-way Splitters||500||6000||SMA Female||19" x 3U, 10-count, Vertical|