- Octave Bands Within 0.5 to 20 GHz
- Any number of outputs.
- Different bands within the same unit.
- Different coupling values within same unit.
- Coupling values: 8 – 30 dB
- In-series configuration.
- Combination of forward and reverse couplers.
Short Lead Time
- Designed and delivered typically within 12 weeks.
Advantages vs. Separate Units
- Compact size.
- Minimize loss and reflections.
- Eliminates the need for additional power divider when multiplexing.
Example Outline and Ports Configuration for a Quadruplexer Coupler
Example outline to show concept. Actual outline to be determined during design.
Case Study: Quad 8.5 dB Coupler
Traditional approach would require a single coupler fed into a 4-way splitter, followed by bandpass filters. This implementation would have added an additional ~7 dB of loss, which would have defeated the efficacy of the low noise amplifiers..
In total two units were delivered. It is now an available product.
Link to Datasheet: Click here.