Werbel Microwave is a fast-paced, growing, technology-oriented company. We are always looking for innovative and talented individuals to join our team. To apply for a position, send resume’ and cover letter to: email@example.com
Flexible schedule, up to 40 hours weekly. Morning and afternoon-evening shifts available.
- Prep components prior to assembly, clean components, solder, seal, mark, and inspect components, sub-assemblies, or completed assemblies.
- Repair/rework defective or returned assemblies and/or inspect components or final assemblies.
- Populate printed circuit boards (PCBs) for automated assembly.
- Use of Pick and Place Machine and Solder Reflow Oven.
- Mechanical assembly using Electric Screwdriver and hand tools.
Education and Experience required:
- Will train. Related assembly experience a plus.
- Must have accurate color vision, near vision, and depth perception and other vision capabilities.
- Must possess the ability to read and understand blue prints and written and verbal work instructions, plus have basic math skills and knowledge of measuring devices.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.