Werbel Microwave is a fast-paced, growing, technology-oriented company. We are always looking for innovative and talented individuals to join our team. To apply for a position, send resume’ and cover letter to: sales at werbelmicrowave.com
Field Sales (Outside Sales) Representative
Several commission based positions to cover territory throughout the continental United States.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Experience working with Shoptech or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- High school diploma or equivalent
Flexible schedule, up to 40 hours weekly. Morning and afternoon-evening shifts available.
- Prep components prior to assembly, clean components, solder, seal, mark, and inspect components, sub-assemblies, or completed assemblies.
- Repair/rework defective or returned assemblies and/or inspect components or final assemblies.
- Test/environmentally test finished assemblies.
- Identify and report to lead or supervisor any difficulty which would affect the correctness and quality of the work in process.
Education and Experience required:
- Will train. Related assembly experience a plus.
- Must have accurate color vision, near vision, and depth perception and other vision capabilities.
- Must possess the ability to read and understand blue prints and written and verbal work instructions, plus have basic math skills and knowledge of measuring devices.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Part time, flexible schedule, up to 16 hours weekly. Morning and afternoon shifts available.
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
- Preside over an efficient system to track financial transactions and define policies and procedures for bookkeeping
- Support quality archived records by filing documents
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received, and record deposits
- Balance accounts by reconciling entries
- Arrange financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Preside over and review general ledger
- Will train. High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior bookeeping experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite software proficiency.